We Asked Our Fans and Followers for Feedback. This Is What They Had To Say.
More Feedback From Fans!!
- “No one is exempt from reality. Equal opportunity is one of those catch phrases that are a farce but here it actually exists. You are honest. Wrong is wrong no matter what. Also, I laugh a lot here. Also its thought provoking and emphasizes humanity in a refreshing way.” -Ebony Thomas
- “I know that thought, time and facts are put into what is put out for consumption by the consumers and it’s consistent.” -Crystal Overton
- “It's BW centered, moderated well, y'all are funny as fuck, and you give space for discussion.” -Martez Hobson
- “I feel like in some spaces I can't say anything or my love for black men will be questioned. But there is some SERIOUS shit they, like all men, need to work on. We keep letting stuff slide & I feel like uppity negress isn't afraid to call a spade a spade. Also not afraid to call out anyone who low-key turns a blind eye when their fav is colorist, sexist, misogynistic, coon, etc” -Fenice Alex Thompson
- "I like the way y’all think. And write. And present. Down to earth, funny and really fucking smart.” -Maggie Jones
- “You arent politically correct. You also have data to back up everything you say. You're very clear and to the point. Your debates arent bullshit.” -BreAnna Thompson
- “You interact with us, not lord over us and I'm not worried about that being a possibility in the future. Most ppl with this content + a high follower account get really fucking weird about shit and when they end up feeling some type of way, they take it out on their audience. Idk, you're more down to earth in a way that doesn't have me worried about your comment section being a mess, cause you check folks, and allowing a space to talk, instead of being talked at.like, it's very honest” -Maxine Samake
- “Quality well thought out commentary on varying topics.” -Joseph Caldwell
- "Insightful commentary and a community that centers black women. Love it.” -Mikeisha Shaw
- "I love Uppity Negress 💖 It's a wonderful page that uplifts Black women and children. I'm so happy to have been given the opportunity and privilege to be here and not only give support but recieve it as well. This page is truly a blessing.” -Nyra Lee Anderson
- "Very inclusive and informative! Touches upon sensitive topics, giving everyone a chance to learn and examine preexisting bias to better facilitate the development of communal growth and understanding. Thank you for all that you do! " -DeeAnna Gooch
- "Great humor and social commentary. Loving the overall positive vibe. The admins seem like women you'd want to be friends with in real life." -Natiya Cisse